The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Datawarehouse (DW) Architect who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates within this must either have or be eligible to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
- Lead data architecture discussion and design, overseeing design of the information architecture for the data warehouse.
- Provide technical leadership in all phases from discovery and planning, through implementation and delivery.
- Take leadership in addressing data-related problem to system integration, compatibility and multiple-platform integration
- Identify and develop opportunities for data reuse, migration or retirement.
- Oversee standardization of data definition, development of data models, and data quality practices.
- Participate in data strategy and road map exercises.
- 5+ years of equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Requirements and Data Analysis, Data Architecture and/or Data Warehousing in an enterprise data environment.
- Hands on experience with enterprise data architectures and toolsets, including relational, 3NF and dimensional models
- Experience with data integration tools (e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS).
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills, with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, with both technical and business stakeholders.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.