The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Desktop Technician who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: Contract – 10 Months+ high possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience Preferred
- Experience with Mobile Iron or another Mobile Device Management
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Level 1 / Level 2 support experience with Desktop (Windows) and Mobile Devices (iOS)
- Diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, tasks, and requests escalated through service management software, including but not limited to operating systems (Windows and Mac), mobile devices, printers, peripherals, and a range of software applications with at least 4-7 year’s experience.
- Assume primary responsibility for client’s PC support providing service over the phone, through e-mail, chat, in person, or via remote control.
- Take ownership of issues carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim or restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents or problems to other support teams when necessary.
- Accurately record, update and document support activities using service management software.
- Responsible to ensure completion of all assigned work and proper communications with clients meeting service level agreements, customer satisfaction, and service demands.
- Work with the Level 1 Service Desk, other Technicians, Senior Technicians, Hardware, and Engineering to understand support needs.
- Provide expertise on support services or “on-call” level-2 support when requested.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and hardware and software procurement and usage guidelines.
- Possess fundamental understanding of Windows and Mac operating system as well as working knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Virtual/Cloud environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.