The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring on an experienced DevOps Engineer/Specialist who would be interested in getting into a contract to potential perm role offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The candidates’ overall duties and responsibilities would include:
- Support and strengthen the platform from development all the way to production.
- Build and maintain tools for development, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
- Contribute ideas that make the team, processes, and solutions better.
- Work in a collaborative environment, with open communication across functional and technical teams.
The preferred skills and experiences are:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Ability to code and script.
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Proven experience with Openshift, Jenkins, Azure and/or Powershell.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Strong grasp of automation and software development tools.
Candidates looking to apply for this position are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up with those candidates who would be an ideal fit for the environment at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.