Myticas, LLC is currently seeking a Digital Design Business System Analyst, for contract position with our client in Mettawa, IL.
Location: Mettawa, IL 60045
Duration: Contract – 12 Months+ High possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
- Ability to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Strong digital design skills with Adobe Photo Shops and ability to transform information with pictorial flows and power points
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, marketing professionals, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to facilitate requirement workshops / training sessions with large groups of business users and leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills.
- Experience in pharmaceutical related field.
- Serves as a liaison between multiple business units and technology teams to define processes, identify process improvement opportunities, and implement new capabilities in the Data Lake hosted on Amazon Web Services.
- Document stakeholder requirements, measure/monitor process efficiency, and design new process flows, and work in a very intense, high demand areas.
- Coordinate implementation, testing, training, and communication efforts with multiple business groups.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.