Myticas Consultings’ IT recruitment team is looking for an experienced Drupal Developer who would be interested in getting into a long-term contracting opportunity within the Ottawa core.
The Drupal Developer will be responsible to provide technical expertise and development, of institutional websites and web applications.
The successful candidate will provide Drupal 7 custom module development expertise and willing to embrace new technologies and challenges during the duration of the mandate.
Requirements of the role would be:
- Strong Drupal development experience (must).
- University or college degree/diploma or equivalent training or experience.
- 3+ years of related web development experience.
- Thorough knowledge the Drupal open source Content Management Systems and significant experience in applications development using Drupal.
- Extensive experience in PHP 5, MySQL databases development and JQuery.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and an effective team player.
- Understanding of configuring and troubleshooting Linux web server is a plus.
If you’re looking to apply or inquire further details on the position, be sure to send us an updated version of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up with those candidates who would be an ideal fit for the environment and its requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.