The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced DevOps Operations Consultant who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must either have to be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
- Work on DevOps transformation track for DataPower applications
- Perform a CI-CD setup for the application using a strategic toolset of organization.
- Able to perform the setup from the scratch for build and deploy
- Provide a smooth stable setup for BAU activities
- Provide a smooth transition of new setup to the application team with required coaching
- Have an end to end DevOps practice understanding.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Self-driven and can work independently.
- Strong working experience in Unix environment
- Hands-on DevOps level of experience in the GIT/Bitbucket and SVN
- Expertise in writing Jenkins file
- Good hands-on knowledge of Docker
- Strong hands-on experience in Ant
- Good working experience of Python
- Admin level work experience of Octopus or any other deployment tools
- Hands-on experience on ELK (Good to have)
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.