The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced ERP/CRM Supervisor who would be interested in a permanent opportunity offered within the Tinley Park, Illinois region.
- Provide overall support, maintenance, troubleshooting, integration, and enhancement of enterprise software systems, including our Company/Industry-specific ERP, Sage CRM, Qlikview B.I. systems and others, including interfaces/integration elements of these systems to other applications.
- Identify, develop, propose, manage, and implement solutions that will improve enterprise application systems utilization to drive efficiency, reduce costs and improve processes across the company.
- Collaborate with members of other departments to understand needs and requirements to effectively implement solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations with evaluating new IT software projects, initiatives and enhancements.
- Work with vendors on new installs, upgrades, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc.
- Assist with project management, planning, execution and testing of systems integrations, upgrades, and modifications of all enterprise software systems. Coordinate issue resolution between end users and vendors.
- Assist with database updates, data maintenance and data integrity.
- Provide training for new software features/enhancements/functions.
- Triage escalated help desk requests, make recommendations, and execute resolutions.
- Collaborate with and provide oversight, guidance and assistance to members of the IT team on various projects.
- Assist IT Director in meeting strategic departmental/company goals
- Assist with after-hours projects and incident response.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 7+ years hands-on experience with various enterprise applications.
- Experience with ERP systems and SQL.
- Hands-on experience with back-end systems integrations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying stages and scales.
- Ability to resolve complex issues through research, analysis and knowledge from prior experiences.
- Experience with ERP implementations, configurations, administration, and maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Preferred – Previous supervisory experience.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.