The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Lead Front End Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
The Front End Developer will design and develop applications that deliver value to our customers.
She/he will work closely with the product owner, other developers and QA engineers to shape the product, proactively gather requirements and ensure high quality of our software.
She/he will ensure our solutions are tested, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
Requirements and skills needed:
- Experience developing complex applications using Angular 4/5/6 (NOT AngularJS).
- Experience with unit testing Angular apps using Karma and Jasmine.
- Working understanding of Angular-CLI and NodeJS.
- Strong fundamentals of CSS (knowledge of Sass is a plus).
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development.
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality.
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable working on-site at the client location.
- Must be willing to travel Monday-Thursday if necessary.
- Bachelors degree.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.