The software application and integration recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer, who would be interested in either a permanent, contract to permanent, or full-time contract opportunity offered within the Midtown Atlanta, Georgia region.
Come join a top-notch analytics team now solving real-world problems in manufacturing with our proprietary AI/ML big data platform processing factory data in real time.
Our platform is proven, and we have deployed it to our enterprise-grade customer operations. It has been proven to increase plant uptime while reducing maintenance costs.
Its cognitive diagnostics engines enable junior technicians to do the work of senior techs. It also enables real-time continuous monitoring of factory equipment and process data across all plant to increase uptime and reduce associated maintenance costs.
We are looking for candidates who can assist our data science team in updating and maintaining the current dashboard system, which has to input, report and visualize all results.
The overall responsibilities to be performed are:
- Upgrade the current dashboard.
- Advance the UX to simplify use.
- Designing and executing various sketched designs.
- Creating your own designs, based on learning customer requirements.
- Deploying and maintaining customer-facing and internal dashboard.
The specific skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- Skilled in either C, C++, Java or Python.
- Thorough understanding of React.js or Vue.js and its core principles.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to build a responsive browser experience.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Basic AWS knowledge a plus.
The benefits offered within this position include:
- Competitive base salary.
- Eligible for bonus based on company performance.
- Stock options.
- Flexible paid vacation days, personal days and holidays.
- Medical insurance.
- High growth organization, rapid advancement opportunities, merit-based.
- Highly collaborative, positive work culture.
Those candidates who are looking to apply for the opportunity are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all profiles and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.