The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
The contractor is expected to develop web applications in support of both division administration and scientific research. Resulting code must be well structured, portable, extensible, maintained under revision control and well documented.
- At least 5 years of current experience in web application development
- More than basic knowledge of MySQL: stored procedures, query optimization, etc.
- Experience with microservices frameworks
- Experience with code repositories (Subversion or Git)
- Experience with web application data management
- Experience with web server technologies, such as Apache and Nginx
- Experience with load balancer and reverse proxy technologies, such as HA Proxy and Nginx
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Experience with CakePHP
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- User interface design
- Usability design
- Graphic skills (Photoshop/Gimp)
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.