The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Information Management Consultant who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must have a SECRET level of Government Security Clearance.
General Description of Duties/Expectation:
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure the security of the system and integrity of master documents.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Extensive experience working with Content Server.
- Experience creating Folders and Metadata and Permissions.
- Experience with various Document Management Systems.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.