The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Integrated DevOps Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
Overall responsibilities would include:
- As part of the API Agile Build and Run Team, the candidate will empower the team to deliver web APIs, microservices and proprietary IaaS servers effectively to the cloud via Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes.
- Apart from provisioning essential backing services, the candidate will be responsible for defining and maintaining build and test pipelines, as well as building template definitions for the APIs, services and servers that will allow them to be scheduled across various container orchestration clusters and environments.
Must have skills and experiences we are looking for:
- 3+ years of position related experience.
- Experience in delivering applications via CI / CD process.
- Experience with build systems technologies, in particular: Jenkins / Jenkins Blue Ocean.
- Experience delivering and operating containerized applications in the cloud.
- Experience working with Azure Kubernetes Service as a container orchestrator.
- Experience delivering applications via manage cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience delivering applications via Azure Cloud.
- Experience building infrastructure as code using Ansible and ARM templates.
- Experience working with Scripting languages, in particular: Bash and PowerShell.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Experience with working as part of an Agile Scrum Team.
- Experience with application performance monitoring.
- Experience with container health monitoring and alerting.
- Excellence at enabling agile scrum team to delivering applications fast, and ensuring high SLAs for delivered applications.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
Nice to have experiences include:
- Experience defining CI/CD pipelines and automated builds via TeamCity and Bamboo.
- Able to draw on organization’s resources with Azure Gold partnership.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.