The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an Intermediate Data Analyst who would be interested in a contract to hire opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region.
- Assist in identifying and documenting current state data environment associated with the ERP and Identity & Access Management (IAM) business, process, and application architectures
- Assist the Data Architect in identifying and documenting current, interim, interim and target state data architecture that will encompass all potential data management capabilities now and into the future
- Assist in creating a data migration strategy from legacy/current state to staging/interim state data environments
- Work with vendor to assist in data migration from staging/interim state to the new target state environment
- Identify critical data elements and related data classifications that support key business processes
- Work with business to identify business rules per critical data elements and transform those rules into data quality rules used for data quality profiling
- Leverage existing technology investments where possible and make recommendations when appropriate tools are not available
- Create and/or update existing Data Policies and Standards
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a data analyst planning, designing and implementing data initiatives in data management, data governance, data quality, and/or metadata capacity.
- Experience in creating an enterprise-wide business glossary comprised of candidate and/or approved business terms and definitions
- Experience in creating data lineage (both technical and business) and in depth analysis of data sources to verify conformity to Business Rules and Data Quality standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Management and Data Governance experience.
- Experience with identifying data-related KPI’s and reporting progress within appropriate scorecards/dashboards
- Familiarity with data mining, analytics, and visualization tools
- Familiarity with Master and Reference Data management concepts
- Understanding of industry segment leading tools including experience in evaluating cloud-based technologies. •
- Knowledge and project experience with the DAMA-DMBOK framework
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or related field
- High level of analytical, problem-solving, and creative skills
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.