- Develop interfaces for frontend and backend consumption
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Write clean and reusable code for future use while developing functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform unit tests to optimize performance and reduce human error
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams, and preparation of training manuals for users as needed
- Follow emerging technologies and best security practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A BSc. degree in Computer Science or relevant field with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a Software
- Developer with an in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development
- Solid understanding of Node.js, and writing RESTful API endpoints
- Familiarity with Angular or a similar front-end framework
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc); bonus if you also have experience with
- Relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- Working knowledge of CMS frameworks
- Knowledge of security and user experience best practices
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.