The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is actively looking for an intermediate level Project Manager would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The candidate within this role must have at least an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance, or be eligible to obtain.
The successful candidate will work with PPM/PMO team to:
- Help coordinate transformation activities related to the introduction of an extended set of features supported by the currently used tool (Changepoint) in support of the new process, including adopting new processes.
- Work with the delivery teams to support adoption of the tool in support of new process for managing opportunities, Demand & Capacity, Resource Management and project forecasting in the support of a new Delivery Operating Model which is moving the organization towards Agile methodology for delivering projects.
- Manage and track the progress of assignments to individual team members.
- Plan change management and Training activities.
- Track adoption-related items, including issues, dependencies.
- Maintain and report on the status of actions, issues, risks.
- Perform project administration (issues log, change requests, decision log, etc.)
Experiences and qualifications we are looking for:
- 5 to 7 years in a Project Management and/or Consulting environment.
- Great communication skills; experience in working in PPM/PMO environment.
- Experience with the introduction of a tool in support of a new process; good understanding of Agile methodology would be nice to have.
Candidates looking to apply are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.