The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Full Stack Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- Contribute to the on-going evolution of the existing customer specific software solutions by designing, implementing and testing software components anywhere in the software stack
- Build software applications using the OSS platform framework
- Work in close partnership with other designers, testers, system architect and project manager
- Interacting with support team to determine root cause for software issues found in the field and develop practical, efficient solutions
- Conduct unit and regression testing
- Write and maintain documentation for internal purposes as well as for the customer
- 3 to 7+ years of experience in software development in building web-based applications
- Proficiency with Java programming
- Hands on experience with front end related technologies such as JQuery, Bootstrap, Spring webflow,
- Extensive Java EE development experience on the framework and libraries, including Spring framework, Hibernate, JMS, Servlet and JSP Custom Tag
- Deep knowledge of design patterns, methodologies, best practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Development and integration of RESTful APIs and JSON
- Working with relational databases, JDBC, SQL and JPA with Hibernate
- Expertise with unit test frameworks, automation test suites/tools/pipelines
- Have the desire and ability to learn in a fast paced, challenging environment, resourceful and flexible
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.