The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IT Help Desk Specialist who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- Must be ITIL Certified
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing procedure manuals and documentation for help desk use.
- Must have 5 years of experience in training and/or mentoring help desk staff
- Experienced conducting periodic user satisfaction surveys and track user problem trends.
- Experienced making recommendations for improvements to network systems and creating reports based on information provided from user surveys and trends.
- Proven experience within an IT Help Desk role.
- Experience working for a federal government department
- Experience with Network Administration
- Experience in an organization of 500 employees or more
- Identifying and resolving workstation related hardware and software issues within the organization by providing end user support.
- Interfacing with clients via emails, telephone or in person for the purpose of completing or scheduling IT work in the NCR.
- Demonstrating dependability, client focus and excellent interpersonal as well as conducting themselves in a professional manner and having respect for diversity.
- Complete helpdesk tickets related to IT issues such as hardware issues, monitor issues etc. in the NCR either
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.