The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Mountain View, California region.
The overall roles and responsibilities include:
- Identifying projects that are at risk or are already in red or yellow status and discerning which ones will continue to face challenges.
- Conduct a project rescue assessment to understand the challenges facing those project and the options available to provide assistance.
- Follow up with projects identified as at risk or in red/yellow status to ensure their remediation plans are continuing to be successful.
- Manage and track the progress of remediation activities to determine their success and providing adjustments as needed.
- Maintain and report on the status of actions, issues, risks at a high level for those projects.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for those who have:
- Proven experience working as an IT Project Manager using Jira as the primary task management tool
- Great communication skills and ability to work with teams in difficult situations.
- Ability to quickly understand project scope to build applicable strategies for remediation.
- Experience in assessing the status of projects and clearly communicating findings.
- A good understanding of Agile methodology and working environment, in concert with other methodologies to be able to draw from them for appropriate remediation approaches.
- A good understanding of working in the delivery of functional application and technology projects.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.