The recruiting team at Myticas Consulting is actively seeking a Bilingual Service Desk Analyst for a 1-year contract with our customer in the downtown Ottawa region.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in an IT Service Desk / Help Desk / Technical Support role
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Must hold a Government of Canada Secret Clearance
- Experience with ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, ZenDesk, JIRA Service Desk, etc.
- First point of contact for any issues/concerns surrounding Service Desk activities for the client’s business critical systems
- Adhere to an established and standardized set of procedures or readily understood rules within the Service Desk team
- Provide analysis, address problems and assist in the development of recommendations and solutions for the implementation of changes and improvements within the Service Desk Operations team
- Communicate with team members, other employees, clients and various product vendors
- Participation in on-call support rotation along with periodic overtime will be required (no overnight shifts)
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.