The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst who would be interested in a permanent opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must have a Secret level Government Security Clearance.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing technical and advisory services to Service Desk clients.
This includes: performing and assisting in technical support; operational readiness; process design and improvement; technical enhancement and maintenance; incident and problem escalation; customer services and support; and related advisory services.
They are the first point of contact for any issues/concerns surrounding Service Desk activities for critical business systems.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for those who have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science or other field related to information systems and technology, or equivalent related work experience with formal post-secondary educatiom
- Minimum 3 of experience in an Operations support environment and or Service Desk environment.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) foundation certification in IT Service Management is considered an asset.
- Participation in on-call support rotation along with periodic overtime will be required.
- Bilingualism (English and French).
- Google Services/Google Cloud Services support experience.
- IPad/Apple Technology/iPhones support experience.
- MS Suite, MS Office 2013 or greater, MS Exchange, MS Active Directory support experience.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.