The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IT Site Coordinator who would be interested in a full-time permanent role offered within the Vancouver, BC region.
The overall duties and accountabilities include:
- Works with IT management and other departments to implement a successful IT plan.
- Assists in the implementation of the IT plan and trains the individuals who will need to use it.
- Act as a local coordinator on IT projects.
- Closely collaborates and maintains communication between the mill and Corporate IT.
- Follows various guidelines for evaluating IT systems and determining where changes should be made.
- Assists in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary.
- Diagnoses issues when computers or other technologies are not working as they should.
- Assists with maintenance of computers and other forms of technology.
- Instructs other IT professionals and assigns projects as needed.
- Develops strong relationships with equipment manufacturers and service providers so that issues can be resolved more quickly.
- Prepares regular reports for IT management; attends meetings to present these findings.
- Guide employees when defining the existing business process to ensure business system requirements are aligned with those processes, including recommendations for improvements and documentation.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate Train the Trainer and End User training.
- Define and document the business system requirements including interfaces between local used non-SAP systems and SAP.
- Evaluates and implement (if possible) requests for new functionality within the areas of responsibility.
- Fosters a customer-centric culture (i.e. doing what is necessary to resolve customer issues).
- Accepts and acts on customer feedback to improve the products and services we deliver.
- Pay attention to all customer requests to build trust and confidence in our support capabilities.
The experiences and characteristics we are looking for are:
- 3 to 5 years previous support-related experience dealing with customers (in a technical support environment).
- 5+ years of experience in a variety of IT disciplines.
- Advanced level knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows 2008/2012 Server, Windows XP/7/8,10, MS Share point, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Good Working knowledge of LAN, Server, Operating and Database systems.
- Experience in SAP is an asset.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Projects, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Visio.
- Strong sense of professionalism, demonstrated diplomacy and leadership, with an ability to think outside “the box”.
- Strong problem-solving skills and must be capable of working effectively at a technical level.
- Demonstrates the ability to track and manage issues until they are fully resolved (regardless of ownership of the issue), and committed to seeing the issue through to resolution.
- Excellent attention to detail matched with a keen sense of discovery and investigation.
- Ability to work well within a positive team environment, with mentoring abilities and willingness to share knowledge and help educate others in a manner which is supportive and positive.
- Strong knowledge of data flow, logging awareness, interpretation, methodology and systematic troubleshooting.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Identifies and recommends actions to streamline business processes, eliminate redundant or outdated procedures and processes.
- Ability to create and maintain database documentation and diagrams.
If you’re looking to apply for this role, be sure to send us an updated version of your resume in confidence. Our staff will follow up accordingly with those who would be an ideal fit for the environment at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.