The recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IT Support and Services Manager who would be looking for a full-time permanent role offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The accountabilities within this role would include:
- Manages the planning, development, delivery, and maintenance of a formal IT Operations Program and services for CPA’s systems, this includes service desk and service management, related testing; performance management; data monitoring and analysis; problem escalation and resolution; reporting; projects and portfolio management; technical advisory and support services.
- Provides expertise and participates in the identification of the program’s goals, objectives, and priorities; provides input to support the development of operational and business plans, and work processes and standards.
- Manages all aspects of the CPA’s ITIL best practices, this includes chairing weekly change management meetings and daily service review; problem management and incident management; the gathering of monthly operational metrics for analysis; data monitoring and analysis for assigned portfolio; procurement and asset management; first level fault management; reporting; and client and vendor relationship.
- Manages the development and implementation of IT Operation’s disaster recovery plans and develops the monthly Operational Report.
- Collaborates with 3rd party vendors and management of the daily activities of outside resources.
- Defines departmental goals and objectives related to IT Operations programs and services and ensures communication to employees. Manages and integrate a wide variety of technical support and advisory services and/or product lines in support of member’s needs.
Those candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.