The software recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring on a senior level Java Architect who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The overall responsibilities within the role include:
- Analyze enterprise business strategy to derive technical architecture.
- Analyze current technical environment to identify critical deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Define the guiding principles for technology advancement of the enterprise.
- Advises project teams on solution directions, options and enterprise standards.
- Investigates issues and problems with broad impacts across multiple applications and portfolios.
- Manages the enterprise architecture functions for governance and architecture Service Levels.
- Supports the delivery of projects and ongoing support of shared service initiatives.
- Effectively communicates with client, management and technical teams.
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology.
The must have skills and experiences we are looking for are:
- Previous experience implementing solutions for PCI compliance/security issues at common application levels.
Candidates looking to apply for the position are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our staff will formally follow up accordingly with those who would an ideal fit for the environment at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.