The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Java IAM Developer who would be interested in a permanent opportunity offered within the Tysons, VA region.
- Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java, Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- You will also be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT
- Experience developing complex applications using Java 8 with IAM and Spring Boot.
- Need IAM experience with Specifically Spring Security experience.
- Experience with High Level Tech Skills like Java, Spring Boot, REST/Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Have strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have a Bachelor degree.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.