The software applications recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Solution Architect who would be interested in an upcoming contract opportunity available within the Toronto, Ontario region.
Overall duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing technology strategies to ensure compatibility with overall enterprise technologies.
- Coordinating application architectures, communication protocols, and other key architectural elements within a consistent enterprise architecture strategy.
- Preparing technical architecture blueprints and roadmaps and review solutions for compliancy to these documents.
- Collaborating with Architecture COE to ensure solutions are aligned with architectural standards.
- Creating system designs.
- Ensuring the integrity of the solution throughout the development.
Overall skills include:
- Mature perspective on architecture and its role in a dynamic company.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent understanding of technologies (current and emerging).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Experiences we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of Solutions Architect experience within an applications environment.
- Must have, or be eligible for an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
The nice to have skills and experiences would be:
- Experience in software development and coding in multiple languages (C#, .NET, Java, Python).
- Rich Web UI development expertise using HTML5, CSS3, React, ExtJS, Angular.
In order to apply for this role, send us an updated verison of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process with those who would be an ideal fit for the environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.