The IT recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking or a junior level Business Analyst who would be interested in a long-term contracting opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
The candidate in this role must either already have, or be eligible to obtain a Government Security Clearance.
The BA in this particular role would be required to perform the following duties:
- Understand the client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements.
- Provide input and prepares draft Request for Information/Request for Proposal.
- Assist in analysis of client organization’s industry and competitive position.
- Work with the customer on an on-going basis to provide operational support and to understand their business in technical terms, identify on-going product and system improvements, and recommends existing or customized solutions.
- Present to, and work alongside, various levels of the organization.
- Set up and maintain the requirements traceability matrix.
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements to the designers, and ensures a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Proactively identify risks and recommend mitigation strategies for the current project.
- Gathering business requirements.
- Assist in the integration and user acceptance testing, development of training and implementation material, translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
Those candidates looking to either apply or inquire further information are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.