The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a junior level Java Developer who would be interested in a contract role offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Following are the main tasks to be performed in this role:
- Analysis, design, coding, and testing for the assigned work.
- Creating the required documentation.
- Interfacing, as required, with both internal and external resources.
- Other work related to the projects as determined by the Director or the User Experience development team.
Performing this work requires knowledge and/or experience with the following technologies:
- Integration experience with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Working knowledge of CSS.
- J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP).
- Apache HTTP, Tomcat.
- Hibernate, Spring.
- Good working knowledge with the software development lifecycle.
- Good working knowledge with version control, issue tracking, and build/release management.
- Experienced with database development and strong SQL skills.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Analysis (OOA).
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.