The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Linux DevOps Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Downers Grove, Illinois region.
We are looking for someone to provide the following functions:
- Participation in the operation and development of the company’s platforms.
- Position will develop tools for Systems Administration and automation of its routine tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role (DevOps Engineer, Systems Eng, Software Engineer, Systems Admin or similar)
- Experience with Linux admin, including storage systems (NFS), web server admin (nginx), and DNS administration (bind).
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience with container tech such as Docker and associated tools (e.g. docker-compose) Experience with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Rancher or Openshift experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Checkmk or Zabbix
- Experience with web services (REST, JSON-RPC)
- Experience with version control, such as Git, GitHub, or GitLab
- Experience with data stores (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, ArangoDB, Ceph or other blob stores) Experience with workflow or batch scheduling (Condor, Slurm)
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.