The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced LTE Network Design Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa region.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering design and support of P-LTE solutions, with a focus on core network components, including MME, SGW, PGW, SAEGW, PCRF, HSS, IMS, and DNS.
- LTE core network design.
- Authoring of design documents (HLD, LLD).
- Support solution architect and project owner in customer interactions and deliverables.
- Consultation on lab configurations, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Consultation on customer documentation.
- Applying and contributing to best practices for best-in-class methodology and processes.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end LTE network architecture and its evolution to 5G.
- Advanced knowledge of LTE ePC and related 3GPP specifications.
- Solid understanding of key LTE application interfaces and procedures.
- Solid knowledge in IP networking, particularly with respect to its applications in LTE (e.g, GTP tunneling).
- Familiarity with routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) and services (VPSW, VPLS, VPRN).
- Good understanding of virtualization concepts and technologies (Openstack, KVM, VMware).
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with cloud-based Nokia LTE products especially core products such as CMM, CMG, CMU, MCN, NGC.
- Certifications in areas of LTE, virtualization, and IP networking are highly desirable.
- Experience with network planning and design.
- Experience with LTE network capacity and performance planning, engineering, and optimization.
- Familiarity with emerging 5G technologies and applications, such as MTC, NB-IoT, etc.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.