The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring on an experienced Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester, who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago region.
The candidate in this role will work with our Engineering teams to write test plans, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Understanding and documenting feature functions of legacy apps.
- Conduct manual QA testing of new and existing products, features, and functionality.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases based on business requirements and user stories.
- Identify and write bug reports.
- Follow up with Engineering and Product team members to see bug fixes through completion.
The qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years of QA Testing experience.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity with bug tracking software – experience with JIRA preferred.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience testing in mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop environments.
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will follow up accordingly with those who would be an ideal fit for the environment at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.