The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for experienced .Net Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Madison, Wisconsin and Minneapolis, Minnesota regions.
- Write code and test automation as necessary to deliver features within a Scrum-based environment
- Analyze story/task requirements and implement them using simple, maintainable, and testable code
- Collaborate with teammates across disciplines to ensure features are delivered efficiently and with maximum impact
- Work with customers as necessary to ensure our product interfaces correctly with their EMR systems
- Collaborate with teammates across disciplines to ensure features are delivered efficiently and with maximum impact.
- Education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 1-3 years of development experience or equivalent building web based applications
- Proficiency in C#/.NET
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework or other ORM
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a cross functional team of specialists
- Experience with iterative software delivery methods (scrum, kanban) or a willingness to shift to such an environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the healthcare space
- Experience with modern programming techniques such SOLID, test automation and refactoring
- Understanding of agile based software delivery methodologies
- Experience with TDD/BDD and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with distributed systems or cloud
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.