The recruiting team at Myticas is staffing a 4-month won contract for a .NET developer with their government client on the west side of Ottawa.
Duration: 4 Months.
- A valid government of Canada Secret security clearance
- College Diploma or University Degree in information management/ information technology or a similar discipline. (must provide a copy)
- 10 or more years as a .NET Programmer Analyst or Architect
- 10 or more years of experience with Oracle RDBMS back end
- 3 or more years’ experience using MVC 4 or newer
- 6 or more years’ experience with MS WCF
- 2 or more years working in a WET/WCAG environment (any government client since 2013)
- 5 or more years’ experience with jQuery
- 3 or more years’ experience with Team Foundation Server / TFS
- Responsible for contributing to a high-performing team to complete outstanding projects in a government setting
- Responsible for working on Design, and Development and contributing to application Architecture
- Define, track and document high level and low-level technical design that incorporates best practices
- Design and implement Solutions to satisfy non-functional requirements such as scalability, usability, maintainability, and supportability
- Interface with other teams in order to clarify and communicate the technical design details and architectural components
- Be a part of achieving the company’s technical vision and contributing to all aspects of the company’s technology development.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.