The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Order Management Specialist who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The general roles and responsibilities of the candidate would include:
- Review and validate all Customer purchase orders (PO) requirements to ensure they meet the booking policy.
- Ensure that all internal approvals are received for Customer Trial and Evaluations, Advanced authorizations, Free of Charge/Cost only orders as per the Delegation of Authority.
- Performs data entry into electronic SAP business system and associated peripheral systems.
- Coordinate customer request dates, ship dates, and schedule changes with external customers and internal operations for furnish only orders.
- Communicate and hand off expedite requests for hardware and services to appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain ownership and responsibility for all Purchase Order related issues through to resolution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow established processes to accept or reject customer purchase orders based on contractual requirements, internal policy, and business feasibility.
- Maintain electronic and paper files/records according to established procedures including, but not limited to, purchase orders, change orders, part numbers, expedites, delivery challenges, etc.
- Maintain accurate files that meet both Internal and External audit standards.
- Select appropriate contract in alignment with purchase order equipment.
- Understand and implement customer billing requirements including special codes.
- Participate and assist in monthly and quarterly revenue pushes to ensure that revenue targets are met for the company.
- Maintain and publish necessary reports as defined by external and internal customer needs.
- Review acknowledgments and revisions prior to mailing to the customer.
- Assist Finance to resolve any bookings and Accounts receivable issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experiences we are looking for:
- Experience in Order Management or related field an asset.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry and SAP or other ERP system would be an asset.
- Excellent communication, telephone and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively deal with key customers.
- Responds to requests for information and assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Organizational ability, judgment and decision-making proficiency to carry out routine tasks within defined instructions or guidelines
- Organized self-starter with the ability to function independently in a team environment.
- Requires a basic technical understanding of computer systems as well as some knowledge of business processes and operations, preferably in a high tech environment.
- Must demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving aptitude, resourcefulness and judgment.
- Must have a strong client focus and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP or other ERP experience preferred.
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.