The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Project Manager / Scrum Master who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization
- Create and manage schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality
- Prepare reports regarding status of project
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project
- Lead Scrum ceremonies such as daily Scrum standup meetings, sprint planning and retrospective sessions
- Work with the Business Product Owner to define scope for MVP and subsequent releases
- Work closely with IT Ops and Business Partners to manage effectively and efficiently resolution of incidents related to your portfolio of applications
- Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools and methodology
- Work with the BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in other sub-domains
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information such as reporting of project status, issues, risks
- Project Management: experienced in managing projects/programs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile/ Scrum project management methodologies and tools
- Delivery and Product Support Management: experienced in delivery of new projects as well as providing end to end support for current products
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in leading a range of mid- size to large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.