Myticas Consultings recruitment team is looking to bring on an experienced Python developer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The candidate within this role will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Some additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions including databases.
The primary requirements needed in order to be successful in the role would be:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django and/or Flask.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Micro-services experience.
- Able to work in a high-tech team environment utilizing existing resources to validate design ideas and participate in design reviews.
Candidates looking to apply for this position are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. The recruitment staff will follow up accordingly with those who would be an ideal fit at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.