The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced QA Analyst who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Enhanced Reliability Government Security Clearance is required.
- 4 or more years in web application testing
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- 1 or more years of JIRA & Zephyr experience – able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks
- Experience testing for Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) or similar
- 2 or more years of Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects.
- 2 or more years of Web service testing using REST API (ideally Ready API)
- 1 or more years of Service virtualization testing experience with WireMock
- Experience testing SAP
- Develop automated and manual scripts and provide reports/metrics for the assigned project
- Implement best-in-class test automation operations that support continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Create and execute acceptance and regression manual tests
- Execute Accessibility Testing
- Execute cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile)
- Open Bugs and follow up until the bugs are fixed
- Provide status updates to the PM or Scrum Master
- Participate in scrum team activities
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.