Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester/QA to join our team!
As a Software Tester/QA at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Candidates must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
The experiences/requirements we are looking for are:
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Tester/QA or similar role.
- Experience working on, and being able to converse about, multiple development methodologies including Agile, waterfall and hybrid projects.
- Some familiarity with SQL, SOAP UI, Cloud technologies (resource will not be coding but may be expected to quickly learn how to use tools to retrieve and view data).
- Ability to navigate, understand, and test complex integrated systems.
- Experience with software test management tools, such as Quality Center/ALM for test case management.
- Experience with various tools and frameworks like Jira, QTP, UFT is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with office software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with multiple vendor partners.
- Preferred Selenium/Robot framework experience and equivalent test automation tools.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.