The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced RAN Back Office Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
The overall scope of work includes:
- Serve as an interface between the remote teams.0
- Provide practical training and mentoring on operating the defined CNE.
- Handling on-call 24*7 support shift.
- Second line technical support with the necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from first line diagnostics.
- Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades.
- Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same problem happen again.
- Escalate the trouble ticket to the Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved.
- Prepare implement plan and call review meeting for Service Provisioning.
- Configure needed resources for Service Provisioning.
- Fulfill the Service configuration and activation according to plan for Service Provisioning.
Candidate must be familiar with the following:
- Operation competence with Nokia RNC: IPA-2600 & mcRNC.
- Nokia nodeB / enodeB: Flexi, Airscale, Flexi Zone (Small Cells).
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.