The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Receptionist who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
- Greet and serve as the front reception liaison for walk-in visitors and guests
- Answers and effectively handle incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard
- Maintain company directories
- Manage mail and couriers, emailing and handling general office duties
- Manage visitors access, badges and security
- May support the Facility Management and Executive Assistant teams
- May act as a back-up for Executive Assistant
- Act as the liaison between the executive assistant and the visitors/guests
- Organize and coordinate any special requests
- Order supplies
- Can support third-party relationship for facility related issues, etc.
- Make taxi arrangements
- Help prepare and organize rooms for meetings as needed
- Stakeholder Management: experienced in collaborating with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Administration: experienced in managing a diverse range of administrative tasks; computer skill
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in related field of activity
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.