The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an Intermediate SalesForce Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ Years’ experience developing applications in Salesforce using Lighting Experience, Lighting Components, VisualForce, Apex, REST API, SOAP API, Streaming API, Visual Workflows, Workflow rules,
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Willing to dig in and aid in development work.
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Platform App builder Certification.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
- Strong background in performance tuning.
- Experience with cloud/Saas applications.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.