The software/CMS recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring aboard a junior level Salesforce Developer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
The overall roles and responsibilities of the candidate are:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies, and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflows.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
The must-have qualifications are:
- Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance (or be eligible to obtain).
- 1+ years of experience in developing applications in Salesforce using VisualForce, Apex, Lighting Design System, Lighting Components, REST API, SOAP API, Streaming API, Visual Workflows,
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Platform App builder Certification.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification.
Those candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirements at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.