The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Programmer who would be interested in a permanent opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- 3 years of recent experience in ABAP programming in a Netweaver environment
- Knowledge in the following functional areas: FI/CO, PS, FM, MM, FI_AA, HR/Payroll (ECC 6.0)
- Demonstrated skills in ABAP development, including the various reporting tools, the creation and maintenance of enhancements, user-exits, forms, interfaces and complex reports
- Relevant experience in the creation, modification and maintenance of dictionaries, ABAP objects and data conversion programs
- Experience in a variety of testing tools and ABAP performance analysis tools
- Knowledge of BADIs, BAPIs, Sapqueries, Web-Dynpro, Java, SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe and SAP Workflow.
- Superior communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to undertake initiatives, to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- A commitment to ongoing professional development, including learning new SAP products and technologies
- Proven French oral and written communication skills would be a significant asset as well as a basic knowledge of English
- Knowledge of S/4HANA and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) solution like Hubwoo and Ariba would be an asset
- Certification in ABAP programming would be an asset
Candidates looking to apply for this role or inquire about the location information are to send us a copy of their resume in confidence. We will review and get back to you accordingly from that point forward.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.