The SAP recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced SAP Archive Consultant who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The responsibilities within the assignment would be:
- Perform an archiving assessment for documents and records for the on-premise SAP ERP system for the following modules: HR, Org Management, Payroll, Finance & Controlling.
- Review transaction data in the above modules and database size.
- Meet with the SAP IT Analysts from the respective modules to discuss archiving requirements and review historical data in the SAP system.
- Provide a written summary report on the steps to perform Archiving including the method, approach, steps, time estimate, access, background jobs, how to access archived data.
- Review the findings of the written report with the SAP Analysts and the Manager of HRPay, Finance & Controls.
Must have Skills and Background:
- Minimum 4 years SAP Security experience in Archiving in ECC.
- Demonstrated experience in Archiving execution in ECC for Payroll and Finance.
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.