The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced SAP Interface/Integration Specialist who would be interested in a contract to permanent opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The overall responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Work closely with SAP Solution Architect and other IS associates and business associates on establishing and collaborating different interfaces standard to secure data transfer.
- Review business processes and find opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity through interfaces to/from other systems.
- Adjust and improve deployment framework to better business users’ experience in the notification, correction procedure, and recovery of interface failure.
- Facilitate interfaces design by leveraging the best practices of different standards, for example, SAP Best Practices, Hybris eCommerce toolkits, SAP IDOC standards, and industrial EDI standards.
- Partake in all phases of software development lifecycle including requirement gathering, analysis, solution design, configuration, development, testing, and support involve SAP interfaces.
- Provide interface expertise to support business initiatives.
- Ensure solutions are developed, integrated and properly maintained within SAP landscape, and in accordance with company standards and established architecture guidelines.
- Interface with vendors to understand roadmap for specific products, support enhancements and the new project, coordinate upgrades and maintenance releases.
- Coordinate acceptance tests to ensure the quality of deliverables, adherence to business expectation and timely delivery of business solutions.
- Review existing and emerging technologies, market trends and product capabilities to determine the potential impact on the enterprise interfaces framework and alignment to business plans.
- Champion the proper use of interfaces services, related processes and standards by conducting education, application review and design sessions with other Pivotree to reinforce skills and knowledge baseline.
- Support training of key resources on interface landscape and technology.
What you’ll bring in terms of skills and experience:
- University Degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline.
- 3+ years of work experience in SAP IDOC and ABAP.
- 3+ years of experience in a development role in an SAP environment – SD functional module an asset.
- 2+ years working knowledge with SAP PO (Process Orchestration).
- Practical hands-on experience with HCI (HANA Cloud Integration) will be an asset.
- Understanding of transfer network protocols (FTP, FTPS, SFTP) will be an asset.
- Working experience in coordinating with vendors and customers on interfaces activation.
- Knowledgeable in building end to end interface solutions using middleware.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Results oriented mindset.
- Experience partnering with outsourced vendors and customers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, good judgment and effective decision-making.
- Strong process improvement orientation, and experience in leading discussions to drive positive results amongst inter-disciplinary groups.
- Hands-on experience in technical solution design, software specifications, conceptualization and development.
- Hands-on experience in Agile projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- SAP certification preferred
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.