The SAP recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring aboard an experienced SAP MES Expert, who would be interested in a full-time permanent role offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
The candidate in this role will be responsibile for the following applications of the GE Intelligent Platforms (GEIP):
- SQL database
- Plant Application
Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and support MES environment.
- Part of the MES governance and COE.
- Manage the incidents and support the business.
- Develop/enhance new reports, adding new users, providing access to existing/new users.
- Maintain documentation, system configuration, and store procedure modifications according to the business requirements.
- Maintain and upgrade applications as per IT roadmap/vision.
- Work closely with key business users, attend meetings and provide statuses & solutions.
- Work with SAP/MES interface team and troubleshoot the data inconsistency if any during the data transfer between the systems.
- Able to create new reports and/or fix the existing reports using IFix and SSRS reporting tools.
The skills and experiences we are looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in SQL, SSRS reporting.
- Exposure to data collectors and GE applications would be an asset.
- Good understanding of new version of GE 7.X would be highly valuable.
- Advanced computer skills.
- PMP certification is an asset.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- SQL Server (version 2008 and higher) experience, strong SQL skills, strong RDBMS knowledge and data mart/datawarehouse development experience.
- Must have experience with various performance tuning techniques.
- Must have strong data analysis/troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience working with large databases.
- Experience in Java programming is nice to have but not required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and network components.
- Strong understanding of networking essentials and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- A strong knowledge of current computer technology and TCP/IP configurations.
- Knowledge of industrial programming software packages (iFix).
- Specific experience with proficy in MES, SQL Server, stored procedures, VB, .Net, and MES software is a plus.
- Good understanding of GE Intelligent Platforms Applications such as Plant Apps, Historian etc.
- Proficient in MS office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Visio).
- Sound analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills including presentations.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specification/documents.
Candidates who wish to apply are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recrutitment team will formally follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the environment and its requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.