The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced SAP Payroll Configurator who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- Configure SAP Payroll software packages based on business requirements
- Ensure configured systems integrate with existing solutions
- Participate in selecting, acquiring, configuring and troubleshooting packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components
- Provide basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development.
- Design, develop, and distribute reusable technical components
- Analyze, design and modify applications and suites of applications to ensure satisfaction of customer specifications
- Act as liaison between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated
- In collaboration with the Business Analyst, define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions
- Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes
- Experience in release / Deployment management
- Possess good knowledge of system performance management
- Very knowledgeable in Payroll systems change/configuration management
- Application Configuration, operating systems and scripting
- Very knowledgeable with Canadian Payroll policies, procedures and reporting
- 5 + years of SAP ERP Canadian Payroll configuration design and configuration experience
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.