The recruiting team at Myticas is looking for a Sr. Angular Developer to join an established scrum team building a set of new application UIs.
- Enhanced Reliability Clearance or eligibility to obtain (5 or more years living in Canada with a clean criminal record)
- 5+ years of development experience
- Angular 2+, preferably Angular 6/7/8
- Expert in HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS
- Responsive design principles
- Knowledge of Redux design patterns
- NgRx/RxJS implementation of Redux patterns
- Unit test frameworks including Jasmine and Karma
- Developing for accessibility
- Full stack development; although emphasis on this job is front-end.
- Developing secure Restful services
- Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents or user stories.
- Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned.
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all of his/her own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and share responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to.
- Participate in code reviews, and commit to high quality code.
- Interact with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements.
- Be flexible in accepting outstanding team work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.