The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Java Microservices Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Phoenix, Arizona region.
This opportunity is responsible for constructing services that implement a domain-driven design.
Ideally, we’re looking for a pro to provide direction and supervisory support for less experienced developers on code reviews.
Day to Day Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, design, code, test, and debug new software apps.
- Demonstrate functionality to others to introduce new or enhanced features.
- Collaborate with other team members as well as stakeholders to complete the assigned work and to provide input on new implementations, designs, and technical choices.
- Mentor, coach, junior developers and peers on best practices.
- 3+ years of experience with developing services creating services using Java Spring or Golang.
- Advanced knowledge to create testable code and automation.
- Hands on experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with the supervision or direction of other staff is preferred.
- Experience automated deployment pipelines.
- Experience with NoSQL data storage.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.