The software/web recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking for a senior level .NET Developer who would be interested in a long-term consulting opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The Developer role is to support and develop application code in accordance with application standards and best practices working on projects, change requests and minor enhancements.
This individual is responsible for analyzing, developing and delivering the technical solution that satisfies the functional design documents and other useful requirements.
Some of the major responsibilities included are:
- Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents.
- Develop, integrate, test, maintain and enhance existing and proprietary platform applications.
- Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work assigned.
- Provide support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed.
- Prepare and implement the technical solution to the production environment.
- Investigate and provide post-implementation support of the technical solution implemented.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Senior level experience in .NET and C# development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET 4+, WinForms, and WCF.
- Proven VB.NET experience.
- Strong SOAP UI web services experience.
- Experienced with REST APIs.
- Nice to have source version control, deployment, and dependency management tools experience (e.g. Git, Maven).
- Nice to have experience with continuous integration tools (i.e. TeamCity).
- Must have at least an Enhanced Reliability Government Security Clearance.
Those candidates who are looking to apply or inquire further details are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. The recruitment team will follow up accordingly with those candidates who would be an ideal fit for the environment and its requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.