The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Network Engineer who would be interested in a contract to hire opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
Qualifications required to be successful:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science plus 6 years of relevant experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Security experience; hands-on experience with ASA firewalls, AMP on ASAs; hands-on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), or above, for Routing and Switching; hands on experience using Cisco networking products.
- Cisco certifications in Wireless or Design a plus
- Strong understanding of security zones, DMZs, and 3-Tier Architecture.
- Strong understanding of LAN/WAN/ Cloud Hosting Networks including: VNET, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, VRF, QOS, Route Groups, VLAN, and IPSec
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining wireless network equipment, network management and security including 802.11 b/g/n/ac standards and industry best practices for implementing high-density WIFI solutions.
- Experience with network configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Experience with network security controls in a highly- regulated environment is a plus
- Understanding of Identity
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.