The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a senior level Project Manager who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
The team is looking to hire someone familiar with Network Design to identify issues before they happen in production.
The position is responsible for the coordination, management, and delivery of internal and external infrastructure and process-related projects.
Key job elements include:
- Manage activities related to cloud infrastructure development.
- Manage activities and deliverables from contractual agreements.
- Coordinate with resources for testing and acceptance functions.
- Respond to suppliers regarding test feedback, non-compliance, and acceptance notices.
- Track and resolve project issues/risks.
- Identify new project needs and prepare action plans.
- Interact with supplier’s project manager(s).
- Manage deliverables from various internal division resources.
- Interact with company’s customer, communications teams and program managers.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting, and status preparation.
- Develop documentation.
Qualifications and experiences we are looking for are:
- 5-10 years of project management experience, focus on IT Data Center, Cloud, software development or large enterprise cloud projects.
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon Web Services preferred), Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban), and IT infrastructure needed.
- Strong understanding of advanced project management functions including risk management, communication, and negotiation.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage projects in a matrix organization.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
Preferred qualifications are:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/AGILE certification is a plus.
- Experience with software development, especially with 3rd party software development companies.
- Experience with cloud development and hosting environment.
- Experience with management of offshore and multi-location resources.
If you’re looking to apply for this position, be sure to send us an updated version of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will follow up with those candidates who would be an ideal fit for the requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.